INTERACTIVE STORIES AND MINI GAMES
The interactive pieces allow, through art, animation, and design, that the viewer interacts with the story they are visualizing, thus creating a more immersive, disruptive, and memorable experience that increases the link, brand recognition, and also the rate retention, since the user stays longer interacting with the story.
Interactive stories are smart strategies for the relevant and engaging content created by your brand to reach the audience in the form of actions. Actions ranging from directing the journey of the story, to deciding whether he or she wants to share or buy a good or service immediately.
An interactive story is a very relevant commercial tool since it gets a higher conversion rate, that is, the increment in the percentage of visits that your brand's website receives. Besides, since the user has an active involvement with the content he or she is viewing, he or she finds it more attractive and more likely to share it with friends, thus increasing the exposure of the piece.
To guarantee an optimal result that positively and memorably impacts your audience, co-creation is the best bet.
How do we do it? Through phase validations
- We begin by analyzing the needs of the proposal through a briefing, we determine the budget, calendar, format, types of interactions, type of animation (2D or 3D) and explore art and movement references
- We create the script and validate it
- We create an interaction document
- We check the rhythm through the audios
- We create and validate the storyboard and the possible endings
- We design the art of the platform and its buttons
- We endow the drawings of the story with some movement with the animatic and validate it
- We formalize what the final art of the experience will look like
- We complete the storyboard with the final style and add it to the animatic
- We create, animate, render and validate the final piece
- We add the video segments to the platform
- Finally, we communicate your vision to the world through spectacular and interactive graphics
If you want to know more about creating pieces that impact your audience, click on the contact button and let's talk.