2D AND 3D MOTION GRAPHICS
Motion Graphics are graphic elements endowed with movement that communicate messages and complex narratives.
These audiovisual pieces are more memorable than static graphic pieces, so they increase the retention rate, which is the amount of time the viewer watches the video. They also increase customer loyalty to your brand.
For the resulting piece to communicate the vision of your brand successfully, co-creation is very important, as a commitment to constant communication between us.
How do we do it? Through phase validations
- We begin by analyzing the needs of your proposal through a briefing, we determine the budget, calendar, format, type of animation (2D or 3D) and we explore art and movement references
- We create the script and validate it
- We check the rhythm through the audios
- We create and validate the storyboard
- We endow those drawings with some movement with the animatic and validate it
- We formalize what the final art of the experience looks like
- We complete the storyboard with the final style and add it to the animatic
- We create, animate, render and validate the final piece
- Finally, we communicate your vision to the world through spectacular graphics
If you want to know more about creating pieces that impact your audience, click on the contact button and let's talk.