Have you seen the impact that facial filters have? That is augmented reality.
Augmented reality superimposes virtual information on the real world, providing additional content when viewing reality through the screen of our smartphones.
The possibility of communicating through processes that respond to environmental stimuli results in differentiated campaigns, where your client participates actively, leading to memorable experiences, and reinforcing brand memory, and engagement linked to the emotions that the experience produced. Besides, this type of action is usually shared among users, thus improving brand visibility and the scope of the experience.
For the resulting piece to communicate the vision of your brand successfully, co-creation is very important, as a commitment to constant communication between us.
How do we do it? Through phase validations
- We begin by analyzing the needs of the proposal through a briefing, we determine the budget, calendar, format, type of interaction, and animation.
- We create the script and validate it
- We create an interaction document and validate it
- We design the information architecture
- We create and validate the storyboard
- We do the graphic design of the platform
- We endow the storyboard drawings with some movement through the animatics
- We formalize what the final art of the experience will look like
- We complete the storyboard with the final style and add it to the animatic
- We create, animate, render and validate the final piece
- We add the piece to the augmented reality platform and validate it
- Finally, we communicate your vision to the world through spectacular graphics that respond to environmental stimuli.
If you want to know more about creating pieces that impact your audience, click on the contact button and let's talk.